Apple Rose Yoga & Wellness
*** New studio opening September 2019 at 45 Emerson Plaza East, Emerson, NJ! ***
Apple Rose Yoga in Bergen County, NJ was created by Jacquelyn Rose. She believes that Yoga strengthens, nurtures, and fuels our body, mind, and Spirit in ways that lead us to choose lifestyles that honor our health, wellness and happiness. Yoga has the ability, through continued practice, to connect us to our highest potential, greatest good and most fulfilled journey, our life’s purpose. She has found that showing up to her daily practice with an open mind, willing heart, and in complete surrender, that Yoga has offered the opportunity for self-discovery, connection, awakening, healing, growth, laughter, joy, adventure and love. As a teacher, Jacquelyn Rose is holding that door open for you through group and private classes, and workshops.
- Yoga classes: combining movement, breath, and meditation to empower you to live to your fullest potential. For group and private Yoga class offerings, click here.
- Workshops – create your own Mala: learn how to design, string, and hand-knot your own Mala, an empowering tool to set your intentions and manifest the life you envision. Schedule a workshop at your home or Yoga studio. For upcoming workshops, click here.
- Malas: hand-crafted gemstone Malas and bracelets to inspire conscious living will be available for purchase at all workshops. Or gather your friends and host your own Mala making party, to order DIY Mala kits (everything to make your own) click here.
Contact Jacquelyn Rose to schedule a workshop or Yoga: 201-383-5830 or [email protected]
About Jacquelyn Rose
Jacquelyn Rose, RYT-500, is a passionate Yoga and meditation teacher that loves creating and inspiring others to try new things as well. She grew up in the scenic Hudson Valley region of NY on an apple farm where her love of nature began and currently resides in Bergen County, NJ. When not involved in a creative endeavor or DIY project, she can be found at her town library, at a coffee shop pondering the miracles of life or by a lake with a book. At the end of her first Yoga class, Jacquelyn Rose knew right then and there that this would be a life-long practice. She knew this was not only a personal journey, but a practice that she was inspired to share with others. Jacquelyn holds an Advanced Yoga Teacher certificate and is a registered 500-hour Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. She continues to practice and study under the guidance of her teacher, Sarah Ceo, and will complete Advanced Level 3 training in 2019.
Education / Training / Certifications
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification Level 3 (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- completion date September 2019
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification Level 2, RYT-500 (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- Yoga Teacher Certification Level 1 (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 Certification (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED Certification
- Siena College, Loudonville, NY, Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
We were looking for a private family yoga class for us and the kids and found Apple Rose Yoga.
Jacki is an amazing yoga instructor. She has incredible patience for both adult and children students.
Jacki’s approach and persona is very inviting, she makes it easy to feel at ease – a challenge for me when doing Yoga. She is super creative in every class and knows how to adjust the learning to our needs.The Mor Family
She holds teacher’s space and leads the student to connect with their consciousness and inner wisdom. I always look forward to taking Jacki’s Yoga classes! Elaine W.