Apple Rose Yoga & Wellness
Apple Rose Yoga in Bergen County, NJ was created by Jacquelyn Rose. She believes that Yoga strengthens, nurtures, and fuels our body, mind, and Spirit in ways that lead us to choose lifestyles that honor our health, wellness and happiness. Yoga has the ability, through continued practice, to connect us to our highest potential, greatest good and most fulfilled journey, our life’s purpose. She has found that showing up to her daily practice with an open mind, willing heart, and in complete surrender, that Yoga has offered the opportunity for self-discovery, connection, awakening, healing, growth, laughter, joy, adventure and love. As a teacher, Jacquelyn Rose is simply holding that door open for you through group and private classes, and workshops.
- Yoga classes: combining movement, breath, and meditation to empower you to live to your fullest potential. For group and private Yoga class offerings, click here.
- Workshops – create your own Mala: learn how to design, string, and hand-knot your own Mala, an empowering tool to set your intentions and manifest the life you envision. Schedule a workshop at your home or Yoga studio. For upcoming workshops, click here.
- Malas: hand-crafted gemstone Malas and bracelets to inspire conscious living will be available for purchase at all workshops. Or gather your friends and host your own Mala making party, to order DIY Mala kits (everything to make your own) click here.
Contact Jacquelyn Rose to schedule a workshop or Yoga: 201-383-5830 or [email protected]
About Jacquelyn Rose
Jacquelyn Rose, RYT500, is a passionate yogi and artist that loves creating and inspiring others to try new things as well. She grew up in the scenic Hudson Valley region of NY on an apple farm where her love of nature began and currently resides in Bergen County, NJ. When not involved in a creative endeavor or DIY project, she can be found at her town library, at a coffee shop pondering the miracles of life or by a lake with a book. At the end of her first Yoga class, Jacquelyn Rose knew right then and there that this would be a life-long practice. She knew this was not only a personal journey, but a practice that she was inspired to share with others. Jacquelyn holds a Yoga Teacher certificate as well as an Advanced Yoga Teacher certificate, and is a registered 500-hour Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. She continues to practice and study under the guidance of her teacher, Sarah Ceo, and will complete Advanced Level 3 training in 2019.
Education / Training / Certifications
- Yoga Teacher Certification Level 1 – 277hr, RYT200 (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification Level 2 – 379hr, RYT500 (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification Level 3 – 244hr (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- completion date September 2019
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 Certification (Bliss Yoga Academy and Wellness Studio, Northvale, NJ)
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED Certification
- Siena College, Loudonville, NY, Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
After a long, stressful day, Jacki’s yoga classes are a great way to check in with my physical and emotional health. She is knowledgeable and always willing to modify practice to individual’s needs.Donna D.
Jacki is an authentic Yoga teacher. Under her guidance, the student will practice Asana, Meditation, and Pranayama, while being led through an intelligent sequence of Vinyasa or Hatha influenced movements.
She holds teacher’s space and leads the student to connect with their consciousness and inner wisdom. I always look forward to taking Jacki’s Yoga classes!Elaine W.
This mala workshop with Jacquelyn Rose is awesome! Jacquelyn takes you through the meaning of the mala, mantras used during meditation, and patiently guides everyone in the creation of your own personal meditation mala. ❤️Eileen Y.
I had such a good time at Jacquelyn Rose’s Mala making workshop. It was a great way to combine spiritual practice with creativity and fun with your friends. I loved that I had a choice of stone and that she taught us how to complete it at home. This practice was very meditative and reminded me of my power to create.Nicky A.