“Healing Through Loving Kindness Practice”
* Special Event with Venerable Bhante Sujatha *
Tuesday, April 28th 7-9pm
Bhante Sujatha, a joyful, radiant, funny and wildly energetic monk, shares his own spiritual journey and teaches simple and effective ways for you to live the fullest and most meaningful life possible.
- Lecture: “What Is Loving-Kindness?”
- Learning the practice of Loving-Kindness
- A profound blessing of healing energy with each individual
Connect with your natural healing power with the gentle guidance of Bhante. This 2-hour workshop has been life-changing for many around the world. The teaching is centered around the cultivation of self-love, for without healthy self-love, you cannot be fully present to love anyone or anything else.
Benefits of these beautiful workshops are:
- Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
- Healing and enhancing relationships with others
- Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life
- Insights into your life purpose
- Awakening to the blessings of the present moment
- Attaining unshakable inner peace
Bhante Sujatha, originally from Sri Lanka, is the Abbot of the Blue Lotus Temple. A 40+ year Buddhist Monk and longtime practitioner of meditation, he has dedicated his life to adding more love in the world. Bhante teaches loving-kindness meditation to people around the globe for all those seeking the art of happiness and contentment. His approach to meditation is deep and simple, bringing core Buddhist teachings to everyone in a way that is practical and easy to understand. Bhante believes his purpose is not only to teach meditation, but also, “teaching people how to be happy.” Bhante will help you obtain peace that can only be found in deep silence. Time with Bhante will make you fall in love with your life all over again. Join him for this 2-hour workshop.
$35 per participant, proceeds go to Bhante’s “Mothers & Incubator Project” in Sri Lanka.
LOCATION: Apple Rose Yoga, 45 Emerson Plaza E, Emerson, NJ 07630
REGISTER: To register for this event, click here